Pupil Personnel Services
Pupil Services staff (school counselors, psychologist, social workers, attendance teachers and nurses) are dedicated to supporting the health and safety of all students. Some of our goals are:
- Assist students and their parents in accessing the educational system.
- Collaboration between school personnel, parents and administrators
- Implementation of systems that are desinged to meet individual needs.
- Serve as liaisons between the school and the home.
- Facilitate community supports for students and their families.
- Provide health and welfare services.
- Open doors to the paths to graduation and post secondary life.
- Implementation of 'The Dignity for All Students Act (DASA)
- Positive Behavioral Supports and Intervention (PBIS)
- Drug & Alcohol prevention and intervention.
- Provide supports for social and emotional development.
- Effective Instructional Support Teams.